Sketch, draw, paint, animate, and storyboard on Palm OS handhelds like blazes, using a wide array of simple, powerful tools.
Use it to create content for mobiles, the web, the desktop.
Use it as a digital easel, storyboard development assistant, animation stand, texture creator.
- Drawing Tools: ink pen, pencil, pastels, spray gun, marker, filler, mixer, smoother, area selector, line, circle, rectangle, stamp
- Tip Options: size and shape
- Ink Options: pattern and flow
- Drawing Modes: over, under, into, mixed pigment
- Stroke options: velocity sensitive stroke width option for the ink pen
- Colors: select primary, select secondary (used in "under", "into" and "mixed pigment" modes), swap primary and secondary, sample primary from drawing, sample primary from spare page (OS5 only)
- Clipboard: cut, copy, paste, paste special (paste over/under/into drawing, shot, clip, with pattern filtering and mode options)
- Lighttable: toggle to show/hide previous and/or next drawing (OS5 only)
- Scope: toggle between clip and shot (shot scope allows you to add more drawings to a shot, while clip scope lets you add more shots to a clip)
- Structure: add, duplicate, delete, shift shot or drawing, depending on scope
- Timing: increase, decrease, set duration of shot or drawing, depending on scope
- Cycling: set shot as held or as cycled (on a per shot basis)
- Browsing: jog, go to first, previous, next, last shot or drawing, depending on scope
- Playback: play clip starting at shot #1, or at the previous shot, depending on playback mode, play shot starting at drawing #1, toggle playback mode
- Repurpose and Share: export GIF anims and BMP images, import BMP images, import/export clip, beam/receive clips, export range as clip, insert clip into this one
- User Interface: customizable shortcuts, UI reference, colorful yet unobtrusive UI
- Limitations: NinerPaint works well on high resolution Palm OS devices but currently limits contents resolution to 160 x 160 pixels.
» version 1.9R1 - posted on 2006-07-20
[NEW: db problems self-repair; relocatable grid origin; grid now uses world coords; 3/4 perspective helper improvements]
EULA - End User License Agreement
The Software is supplied as is. The author disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. Neither the author nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or delivery of this product assumes any liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the software.
This program is not free software, it is a trial program. On payment of the registration fee, you will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software and documentation, for use in accordance with this license agreement on a single Palm OS device. The registered users would be provided wih registration key. This registration key may not be passed onto others.
Unregistered use of the Software after the evaluation period is in violation of U.S. and international copyright laws. The Software shall not be modified, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled or used for any derivative works based on the Software for any purpose.
Distribution of unregistered Software is permitted only for the whole software package without any modifications. All accompanying files must be included. (Exception: beaming.)